THE EDUCATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE
The academic year 2017-2018 represents the confirmation of the quality concept in education, an essential stage in the evolution of the Romanian education. The reform and modernization of the educational system and the application of the new legislative system (Education Law) are essential factors whose content can be identified at all levels: institutional capacity, educational offer, structures and decision-makers. The concept of modernity, according to the natural evolution of society, is identified with the complex approach of education through the institutional management of the Quality Insurance Commission, an essential and efficient
institution of methodological implementation, performance and control in the educational process.
The Institutional Development Project focuses on the finality of education (acquiring skills,
attitudes and qualifications):
- ensures the concentration of all functional areas of management: curricula: material and
financial resources; human resources; internal and external systemic relationships;
- ensures the coherence exposure of the school's long-term strategy into a list of short-term
objectives that can be easily understood and managed;
- encourages confidence in their own capabilities and forces;
- ensures personal and professional development;
- Strengthens the partnerships for this purpose;
- Boosts the school progress.
The Principles on which the Institutional Development Project is based.
a) The emphasis of the educational process on students
- didactic strategies
- stimulates creativity
- continuous modernization of the logistic support
- Stimulates the participation to extracurricular activities aimed at broadening the students' horizons.
b) A balance between the beneficiary's request and the school offer:
- the educational offer takes into account both the human and material resources available to the school, as well as the requests of the main beneficiary - the Land Forces Staff, as well as other beneficiaries of the national defense, public order and national security .
c) School cooperation - internal / external environment by programs organized for this purpose.
The school activity is constantly guided by loyalty, sense of duty, respect, altruism,
integrity and honor, leading to the successful accomplishment of the school mission.
We will promote an efficient management of all resources, through:
OPENING up to new horizons;
TEAM - we learn to jointly develop individual experiences;
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT through continuous training and improvement;
EFFICIENCY in accordance with the requirements of the beneficiary
The teaching staff organizes the teaching activities and extra-curricular activities to form students / course attendants who are able to:
- know their own value;
- think independently;
- plan tasks and fulfill them;
- communicate effectively with others.
Climate of the military institution
- is an open climate, characterized by dynamism and high degree of commitment of all instructors
and auxiliary staff with responsibilities in the field. It is a stimulating climate that offers
satisfaction. The school leadership is responsive to teachers' suggestions, making frequent and
objective assessments of them, respects their competence and gives them full autonomy.
All this is reflected positively in the instructional-educational activity and in the teachers’
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES AND TARGETS 2017-2018
STRATEGIC PRIORITY 1 – THE TEACHING PROCESS
The professional training of the military personnel, according to the requirements set by the
Graduate Profile in accordance with the performance standards specific for targets assignments.
- Designing and completing /attainment the educational curriculum for the initial training of
warrant officers and non-commissioned officers through post-secondary education, continuous
training and improvement of the professional training of warrant officers, non-commissioned officers,
soldiers and conscripts through specialization courses / English courses;
- Modernization of teaching logistics necessary for the education training in accordance with the
curricula and the number of students / course attendants;
- Development of human relations;
- Improvement of the quality and efficiency of the institutional management;
- Increasing the quality of the instructive-educational process, the level of competence and
performance of students and course attendants.
Priority 2 The improvement of the quality and efficiency of the teaching staff
-Developing specialist skills of the human resource;
-Deepening knowledge and refining basic and specialist military skills for all staff in the
The improvement of the quality and efficiency of the institutional management
The entire training-educational approach should be centered on the formation of skills and capacities related
to the process of training and the real needs of professionalization of the personnel of Land Forces.
Priority 4 EVALUATION AND CONTROL
Determining the state of functionality of the structures / compartments of the school and the
institution as a whole to fulfill the peacekeeping tasks / responsibilities, as well as the level
of operational status for the fulfillment of the missions in times of crisis and war.
"VICTORY BELONGS TO THE TENACIOUS ONES"