LAND FORCES MILITARY SCHOOL FOR WOs AND NCOs "BASARAB I"
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Initial training of WOs as specialists in the operation, repair and maintenance of weapons, techniques and equipment, of NCOs as warriors, leaders of the structures that are at the base of military hierarchy and both categories as educators and citizens with post-secondary education, able to reach successively a higher level of the military career, according to the needs of the army and its own options, both peace and crisis and war time.
- Initial and continuous training of WOs and NCOs military instructors capable of organizing and conducting training of WOs and NCOs as required by the army and interoperability needs with its partners and allies.
- Training and developing English communication skills of military personnel, depending on the needs of the Land Forces.
- Theoretical and practical training to obtain B, C, E driving license categories for the future WOs and military staff, depending on the needs of the army.
- Ensuring, according to the highest echelon orders, the total/partial peacekeeping/crisis/war support for: Land Forces Staff, Regional Military Center from Argeş, Emergency Military Hospital Piteşti, Center for Study and Preservation of Historical Military Archives.
- Developing partnership projects with similar military educational institutions and units in the country and abroad, and training of foreign military personnel through courses.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE IN THE EDUCATION AREA
– Designing and implementing of the educational curricula.
– Developing the material resources for conducting a quality education process in accordance with the curricula and the number of students/trainees.
– Developing professional skills of human resources.
– Ensuring the quality of education at the Land Forces Military School for Warrant Officers and Non-Commissioned Officers BASARAB I
– Ensuring timely and sufficient logistical support for initial training, continuing training and further training of WOs, NCOs, and conscripts.
– Efficient prioritization of the funds allocated to purchasing and modernization programs in order to provide logistics for training/education.
According to the mission/ the objectives, the Land Forces Military School for WOs and NCOs "BASARAB I", provides training, specialization and improvement for WOs and NCOs through:
- post-secondary military education program, through a 2-year post-secondary course, full-time education for the basic training of the WOs, as specialists in operation and maintenance of armaments, equipment and technical equipment;
- post-secondary military education through the 1-year post-secondary study program, frequency education for initial training of non-commissioned officers through post-secondary schools and leaders of the structures that are at the base of military hierarchy (team, crew, play, fighting position , etc.);
- foreign languages military education organized and conducted through familiarization, pre-intermediate, intermediate, and refreshing knowledge courses;
- military education through specific courses organized along with partners or allies - „Train the Trainers”, „Junior NCO Instructor Trening Course”, „Battle Staff NCO Course”, „Combat Life Saver”, „Warrior Leader Course”.
"VICTORY BELONGS TO THE TENACIOUS ONES"